|A4 2.0 TFSI® FWD||2.0 TFSI||Seven-speed FWD S tronic®||252 hp @
|273 lb-ft @
|A4 2.0 TFSI quattro®||2.0 TFSI||Seven-speed quattro S tronic®||252 hp @
|273 lb-ft @
- New generation of the seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch transmission for both the front-wheel drive and quattro all-wheel drive vehicles
- Available quattro all-wheel drive with self-locking center differential and wheel-selective torque control (torque vectoring)
- Standard Audi drive select including four modes – comfort, auto, dynamic and individual which allows the driver to change gear shift points, steering, damper control and adaptive cruise control adjustments
- Available sport suspension lowers ride height by approximately 23 mm
- Available adaptive damping suspension (-10 mm ride height) enables various suspension and damping combinations which are adjustable via Audi drive select
- Singleframe® grille with Aluminum-optic surround
- Standard Audi xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights and dynamic LED taillights with dynamic turn signals, or optional LED headlights
- Standard power-adjustable and heated exterior side mirrors
- Standard 17” 5-parallel spoke design wheels with all-season tires, optional 18” 5-spoke dynamic design wheels with all-season tires or optional 19” Audi Sport 10-V spoke design wheels with summer tires
- Available special First Edition package includes front sport seats with seat ventilation, aluminum Trimarin inlays, three-spoke multifunction flat-bottom sport steering wheel and 18” Audi Sport® 5-arm pylon design Black/Silver-finish wheels with all-season tires
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Standard ambient LED lighting
- Standard three-zone automatic climate control with wing-design wrap-around dashboard and diffuser air vent helps recreate natural airflow
- 8-way power front seats with 4-way power lumbar support for driver
- Standard power sunroof with tilt and sliding functionality
- Split-folding rear seatback with 40/20/40 configuration including center armrest and cup holders
- Available Audi virtual cockpit features a large, 12.3-inch display that delivers vibrant color at 60 frames per second with NVIDIA® quad core processing power. The virtual cockpit helps make viewing and navigating via the large Google Map images supported with 4G LTE (where available) easier on the drivers’ eyes. It also allows for a better view of the road ahead through full map display and a placement directly in front of the driver. A high mount 7-inch center MMI® display is standard or an available 8.3-inch with MMI Navigation Plus package.
- Available full-color head-up display, projecting relevant driving information directly in the driver’s field of vision.
- The available Bang & Olufsen® 3D Advanced Sound System option creates a completely new in-car audio experience, specifics include:
- 19 speakers, 755 watts
- 16-channel Class D amplifier
- Anodized aluminum speaker grille insert with “Dynamic Line” design
- In addition to the traditional MMI® scroll wheel capabilities, the optional MMI all-in-touch (MMI® navigation plus package) features a completely redesigned menu structure and an all-new MMI search, which operates similar to an Internet search engine making text input simpler and quicker.
- Vehicle services such as vehicle status report, online roadside assistance and service interval notification
- Automatic Crash Notification (SOS)
- Manual Emergency Call (SOS)
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- In the case of an impending collision, Audi pre sense® basic can intervene to prepare the vehicle for impact. This process includes beginning to close the side windows and panoramic sunroof, pretensioning the front safety belts, and preparing the brake system for a quicker response during an unexpected or emergency maneuver.
- Standard Audi pre sense city detects cornering and stationary vehicles as well as pedestrians, at speeds of up to 52 mph and can initiate full braking when a potential collision is detected.
- Available traffic sign recognition including vehicle speed warning detects speed limits and displays the information in the Audi virtual cockpit or driver information system. Additionally, the system evaluates various driving conditions, no passing zones and school and construction zones.
- Audi pre sense rear (available on Premium Plus models and standard with Prestige trim) helps monitor the traffic following the vehicle and takes similar actions to Audi pre sense basic.
- Vehicle exit assist (as part of Audi pre sense rear) can help prevent accidents with a side assist warning light, which blinks and notifies the driver when vehicles or cyclists are approaching from behind as the vehicle doors are opened.
- Rear cross traffic alert (as part of Audi pre sense rear) supports the driver when reversing out of a perpendicular parking space. Indicator arrows in the MMI® display can inform the driver of approaching vehicles, and in critical situations, a warning tone and brake jolt can be applied, prompting the driver to stop the vehicle.
- In the event that a sharp maneuver is needed to avoid a collision, collision avoidance assist supports the driver when turning into the adjacent lane.
- Turn assist (as part of the Driver Assistance package) can detect the approach of oncoming traffic, when making a left-hand turn at an intersection (when the vehicle is stopped or under 7 mph and turn signal is activated).
- Optional Adaptive cruise control with stop & go and traffic jam assist automatically maintains distance from the vehicle in front, including braking and accelerating to help maintain a set distance. Between 0-37 mph, traffic jam assist combines acceleration, braking and steering guidance, which can take the stress out of driving in congested traffic.
|A4 2.0 TFSI®||$37,300||$41,100||$45,900|
|A4 2.0 TFSI quattro®||$39,400||$43,200||$48,000|